Friday, April 08, 2011

Indiana Artisans Expo

Yahooooo!  I just got this hot off the press...er... internet.  Anyway, I am clearing my calendar next weekend.  What more could I want Art + Food .  Wow!  Who came up with that idea?  I can't wait and if you are able to go and got a lick of sense, you will be there too.  Or be square.  Oh, I'm showing my age.  I can't wait to see the artwork, wine, chocolates... um what a combo.  Quick, hit the link below for more info.

Indiana Artisan Marketplace

The Indiana Artisan Marketplace is a chance to buy one-of-a-kind artwork and artisan food directly from the Hoosiers who make it, to meet the artisans and to share their stories. Visitors will be able to watch artisans create their food products and artwork, cultivate relationships with their favorite artisans and celebrate Indiana talent and creativity.

WHAT:Indiana Artisan Marketplace
WHEN:Saturday, April 16, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday, April 17, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
WHERE:Indiana State Fairgrounds, Expo Hall, Indianapolis
COST:$8 admission (free for children 15 and under) and $3 parking





No comments:

Post a Comment